What is inside the car emergency kit? Car emergency kit composition
Car emergency kit is mainly composed of flashlight, safety hammer, seat belt cutter, warning flashers and other four parts.
1. flashlight shall be used with 3 AAA batteries can be used, (batteries need to be equipped separately)
Safety hammer for car emergency escape use, note that in the knocking car glass should be knocking the four corners of the car glass (note that in the use of towels, jackets, etc. to protect the hands to avoid 2 injuries)
Warning flashers can be adsorbed on the top of the car or above the trunk, used to warn the car behind.
2. Emergency tow rope
The towing strap is suitable for general car towing, the heaviest towed vehicle shall not exceed 3 tons; bright orange rope strap is very eye-catching, night can also remind the attention of passing vehicles.
In the uneven road driving, or a sharp start, accelerating too fast, etc., will cause the towing rope too much force and break. Please be sure to keep a slow start, keep the tow rope straight when driving, as far as possible at an even speed, when the car in front of you stops or turns, you need to make a warning light in advance, and the car behind you needs to keep synchronized braking or turning at all times.
3、Battery hitch line (500A)
When the car can’t start without electricity, use it to start through the battery of another vehicle. 2 meters long battery starter cable with thickened core, generally suitable for use between the battery of gasoline engine with displacement within 2500cc or diesel engine with displacement within 2000cc.
There should not be any contact between the two cars, and the electronic systems of both cars need to have the same voltage.
If the battery is frozen, please do not use this starter cable.
Before connecting, the engine, audio and air conditioner of both cars need to be turned off.
The connection procedure is as follows.
(1) First, clamp the red wire of the starter cable on top of the positive red battery terminal of the ‘rescued car’.
(2) Then clamp the other end of the red wire on top of the red battery positive terminal of the ‘rescue car’.
(3) Clamp the black wire on top of the black negative battery of the ‘rescued car’.
(4) Then clamp the black wire on the black negative battery of the ‘rescue vehicle’.
(5) Start the engine of the ‘rescue vehicle’ first, and then start the engine of the ‘rescued vehicle’. If you find that the car still cannot be started, please check the metal contact part for poor contact.