TQD20-4501 25T/50T Pneumatic Jack
Altertool Factory Top Quality Jack Garage Hydraulic Floor Jack Vehicle Lifting Tools Pneumatic Jack
- Air pressure:0.8-1.2MPa
- Mininum height:165mm
- Lift height:330mm
- Extension height:40/75mm
- Rated pressure:31.2MPa
- Handle size:125*33*28cm
● Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust.
● Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
● Piston-ram is treated and polished to resist skiving.
● Hydraulic pump is constructed of QT450 Nodular Iron which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater
● Efficient trigger push button control reduces lifting time.
● Built-in bypass hydraulic system prevents accidental overloading.
● Manual or pneumatic operation for versatility.
● Fitted with a safety overload valve for extra protection.
●Please note: The low price marked by the product is a customized style provided to other customers for bulk procurement. The design is the same, but many parts and specification are different.
25ton/50ton capacity and features a mininum height:165mm,lift height:330mm.
A safety bypass system prevents over-loading and ensures safe operation.
360-Degree Swivel Casters
Equipped with (2) large steel casters and (2) 360-degree swivel casters for precise maneuverability.
Constructed with heavy duty steel, providing long term durability with an industrial luster.
First make sure the base of the jack is placed smoothly on the ground, then operate the pump or handle according to the jack’s operating manual to gradually lift the vehicle to the required height. During lifting, make sure the vehicle’s center of gravity is stable to avoid accidents.
Hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, usually every 12 to 18 months. In addition, if you find signs of contamination or deterioration in the hydraulic oil, it needs to be replaced immediately.
First, make sure that the lifting capacity of the jack is sufficient to support the required weight, and follow the instructions in the operator’s manual when using it. Also, always make sure your vehicle is parked during work and use safety supports to ensure work safety.
Maintenance includes regularly checking the status of the hydraulic oil, cleaning the jack surface, and checking the wear degree of the piston rod and seals. Also, lubricate the piston rod regularly to ensure smooth operation.