TQD20-4402 80T Auto Tire Repair Air Jack
ALTERTOOL Factory Price Pneumatic hydraulic Durable with capacity 80t Truck Auto Tire Repair Air Pressure Jack For Sale
- Product length:800mm
- Air pressure:0.8-1.2MPa
- Mininum height:195mm
- Lift height:470mm
- Extension height:40/75mm
- Rated pressure:31.2MPa
●Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability.
● Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust.
● Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup.
● Piston-ram is treated and polished to resist skiving.
● Hydraulic pump is constructed of QT455 Nodular Iron which has a higher strength than other types of iron resulting in greater durability.
● Efficient trigger push button control reduces lifting time.
● Built-in bypass hydraulic system prevents accidental overloading.
● Manual or pneumatic operation for versatility.
● Fitted with a safety overload valve for extra protection.
●Please note: The low price marked by the product is a customized style provided to other customers for bulk procurement. The design is the same, but many parts and specification are different.
The product usually consists of a base, hydraulic cylinder, piston rod, pneumatic/hydraulic pump and other components. The base usually has a non-slip design
Safe to use
In order to ensure safe use, this product is usually equipped with a safety valve device to avoid accidental injuries caused by overload use.
Lightweight to carry
Products are designed to be portable and mobile. Simple and reliable structure, easy to operate
First make sure the base of the jack is placed smoothly on the ground, then operate the pump or handle according to the jack’s operating manual to gradually lift the vehicle to the required height. During lifting, make sure the vehicle’s center of gravity is stable to avoid accidents.
Hydraulic oil should be changed regularly according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, usually every 12 to 18 months. In addition, if you find signs of contamination or deterioration in the hydraulic oil, it needs to be replaced immediately.
First, make sure that the lifting capacity of the jack is sufficient to support the required weight, and follow the instructions in the operator’s manual when using it. Also, always make sure your vehicle is parked during work and use safety supports to ensure work safety.
Maintenance includes regularly checking the status of the hydraulic oil, cleaning the jack surface, and checking the wear degree of the piston rod and seals. Also, lubricate the piston rod regularly to ensure smooth operation.