- This series of bottle jacks are high quality products with CE certification, designed and manufactured according to EN1494
- European standard, stable and reliable, strong rigidity, durable, long service life.
- Jack is suitable for automobile, construction, industry and agriculture and other fields
- Forged steel saddle, cast handle socket, strong bearing capacity, no deformation.
- Stable oversized cast iron base, sufficient material to prevent dumping
- Surface paint baking process, color can be customized, environmental protection,corrosion resistance, oil resistance,beautiful
- This product is equipped with safety valve, it is safer to use
- Support OEM and ODM, as well as all kinds of offline stores or e-commerce sellers order
The 8-ton hydraulic bottle jack, which is of a low profile, rugged all-steel construction. The enamel finish will make it a long lifetime for rust-free. The hardened, machined, and polished ram and plunger allow for smooth operation. It comes with a two-piece pump handle that makes for easy use in tight spaces and compact storage.
Serrated, heat treated steel saddle provides a generous lifting area and a secure grip
Engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction for quality and durability. Inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance
When using a bottle jack, make sure the work area is flat and stable and avoid exceeding the jack’s load-bearing capacity. When lifting objects, make sure they are firmly supported and take appropriate safety measures, such as using supports. In addition, regularly check whether the hydraulic oil of the jack is sufficient and whether there is any leakage to ensure normal operation and safe use.
When using the 8T hydraulic roof, please ensure that the work area is flat and stable, and place the base under the object that needs to be lifted. Operate the hydraulic system through the handle or foot pedal to increase the hydraulic pressure and lift the object to the required height. After lifting, use a support frame or other means to secure the object to ensure safety.
The 8-ton hydraulic roof is suitable for various scenarios, such as car maintenance, construction sites, ship maintenance, etc. They can be used to lift and support heavy vehicles, equipment and structures.
Regularly check whether the hydraulic oil of the 8T hydraulic jack is sufficient and make sure there is no leakage. After use, clean the jack and store it in a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture and corrosion.