- Design structure: The vertical roof usually consists of a base and a height-adjustable support column. The base is usually triangular or rounded to provide better stability. The support column is connected to the base through pins or other fixing methods, and can move up and down within a certain range. There is usually a platform or gear on the top of the support column that can contact the vehicle or other objects and provide stable support.
- Load-bearing capacity: The load-bearing capacity of vertical roofs is usually very high, and can reach loads of several tons or more depending on different models and specifications. Specific load carrying capacity should be confirmed based on product markings and instructions.
- Adjustable height: The support column of the vertical roof can be adjusted in height within a certain range to meet different height requirements. Support posts are usually adjustable via threaded rods or other adjustment mechanisms that allow for easy height adjustment and locking in the desired position.
- Stability: The base of a standing roof usually has a triangular or circular structure to provide better stability. Some models may have rubber pads or other non-slip material to increase friction and prevent movement.
- Portability: Standing ceilings are generally compact and easy to carry and store. Some models may have foldable or removable support columns and bases to better accommodate different storage needs.
It features a high quality glide action pressure pump, it is easy to lift farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment and other hard-hitting commercial uses
With heat treated extension screws, this bottle jack allows to adjust the lifting height. The maximum lifting height is 318mm”, which will meet most people’s needs
Includes pump handle with plastic sheaths
When using a bottle jack, make sure the work area is flat and stable and avoid exceeding the jack’s load-bearing capacity. When lifting objects, make sure they are firmly supported and take appropriate safety measures, such as using supports. In addition, regularly check whether the hydraulic oil of the jack is sufficient and whether there is any leakage to ensure normal operation and safe use.
When using the 2T hydraulic roof, please ensure that the work area is flat and stable, and place the base under the object that needs to be lifted. Operate the hydraulic system through the handle or foot pedal to increase the hydraulic pressure and lift the object to the required height. After lifting, use a support frame or other means to secure the object to ensure safety.
The 2-ton hydraulic roof is suitable for various scenarios, such as car maintenance, construction sites, ship maintenance, etc. They can be used to lift and support heavy vehicles, equipment and structures.
Regularly check whether the hydraulic oil of the 2T hydraulic jack is sufficient and make sure there is no leakage. After use, clean the jack and store it in a dry and ventilated place to avoid moisture and corrosion.