- A great portable lift – especially at this great price
- Mechanical hand-release safety lock with multiple position automatic activation
- Portable design, easy to move the lift with the attached power unit
- Ingle hydraulic cylinders with built in flow restrictor for safety
- Support OEM and ODM, as well as all kinds of offline stores or e-commerce sellers to order.
- Price based on 220V only, added with $16 if need changed to 380V
The column is thickened, with strong load-bearing capacity and wide application range
Thickened spacers will not damage the car, and the height can be adjusted freely
Can be customized in different colors
High Quality Hydraulic Cylinder
Hydraulic cylinder chain drive, long service life, strong and durable
Yes, lifts require regular maintenance and upkeep. The manufacturer will provide guidance on maintenance schedules and recommendations.
Use warm water and soap or other cleanser to gently wipe down the lift surface, and always follow the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions.
Different models and types of lifts have different power requirements. The most common ones are single-phase 220V and three-phase 380V power supplies. Please check the specification sheet of the lift you purchase for accurate power requirement information.
Do you need a professional to install your lift?
Answer: Yes, the lift should be installed and commissioned by professionals. This ensures safe and correct installation.